Here are 10 reasons that can make a healthcare professional not date-able?
- Health care professional are emotionally distant since they are in an anti-emotional career. They have been taught how to empathize and not to sympathize when the worst of the scenario happens at work. Don't expect to hold long and emotional chats with him/her.
- Things can go ugly. It is not a big deal for them to say how a patient vomited, a surgeon aspirated pus during surgery, a foul, discharging diabetic foot awaiting above knee amputation and all this is in the middle of a nice pasta dinner.
- They are always serious and busy so don't expect to crack a joke.
- They may experience mood swings form time to time. Health care professional are used to receiving bad and good news either at the same time or day.
- They advocate for healthy diet so they may be reluctant to eat out at lunch or dinner and prefer home cooked food.
- It is possible that a date may not go as planned since they are flexible at work and responding to emergency call or covering shifts is part of their norm leaving you with no other choice but to call off the plans.
- They are good at multi-tasking so it is possible that they can have another date without having to notice it or being suspicious of anything happening behind the scenes.
- It is possible that along the lines of his investment will put up a medical clinic or a hospital which could be your nightmare.
- They have a long working shifts and their workmates becomes their immediate family. They share a lot regarding their personal life and even help each other to solve and overcome personal life stresses.
- They are always learning and there is a probability that the house will be filled with medical textbooks. files, journals and many more. They also have frequent medical education seminars and what they bring home is another bunch of medical documents.
Despite The Odds; First Human Head Transplant Anticipated.
Research Sheds Light On Persistent HIV Reservoir In Chatting The Way To HIV Cure
Alcoholic Blackouts- 10 Avoidable Risk Factors
Follow on Google or like our Facebook page for more blog updates.