- Sleeping in prone position.
- Use of non-infant bed for sleeping.
- Use of soft and fluffy bedding to cover the baby.
- Low birth weight babies.
- Babies of an alcoholic mother or cigarette smoker.
- Exposure to tobacco smoke after birth.
- Avoid substance abuse.
- Use baby cots for sleeping rather than non-infant sleeping surfaces.
- Avoid covering the baby with excess bedding.
- Adequate prenatal care.
- Don't stuff extra bedding in the baby's cot.
- Mothers not to sleep in the same bed with their babies.
- Burp the baby after breast feeding.
Handwriting: What It Tells About Personality And Personality Traits